Inside this month
A full listing of our september features
Inside our September issue
Our marriage is stronger than ever. One couple’s life-changing weekend
Jesus is the door to life. What’s your response?
Channels of God’s peace – Meet the women who pray for the world and its problems
Singleness is God’s gift to me. A young widow shares her journey to acceptance and joy
Don’t wait for the big opportunity. Start to use your talents now!
Get smart with the internet and protect your family
‘I couldn’t leave my home’. The trauma of panic attacks and what you can do to help yourself
The really handicapped people are those without God, says Joni Eareckson Tada
‘Singing is in my soul’ Lou Fellingham talks songwriting and motherhood
More than a job – the challenging world of a speech therapist
Back to college. Three women talk about the challenges they face at Bible College
Why I love to log on and blog. Veronica Zundel says technology is not all bad
Fairtrade choice A delicious salad and white chocolate cheesecake for you to make
Everyone has an opinion, but are any of them worth listening to, asks Russ Bravo
For You to Win
* Pretty placemats and coasters when you solve this month’s puzzle
* Staying Safe Online, we have 10 copies of this helpful booklet to give away
* The Fairtrade Everyday Cookbook, three copies to give away
* How Women Help Men Find God, 10 copies to give away
Coming next month in October’s Woman Alive
See things differently
* Enchanted Britain – why the growing interest in the paranormal is good news for the Church
* Find your ‘spiritual shed’ – where busy women escape to meet with God
Make life better
* Meet the eco-evangelists who are saving the planet and saving souls!
* Calculate your spiritual footprint on the world
* Women and food – the relationship we can’t seem to get right!
* Win a stylish oak frame to display your family photographs
Get more inspiring reading
Our print magazine for INSPIRE is currently on hold while we explore new funding options for a relaunch later this year. If you'd like to be kept up to date with developments, ready to order the new title once it's available, email email@example.com