Welcome to Inspire
We hope you’ll find our website an inspiring read that you’ll want to come back to and tell others about.
For more than 11 years INSPIRE has been the UK’s biggest reach Christian magazine, going free to churches with a print run of 50,000 and a readership of 150-200,000.
Part of Christian Publishing & Outreach (CPO), the UK’s leading outreach resource provider for churches, INSPIRE has been dedicated to telling the good news stories of God at work transforming individuals, churches and communities around the UK and across the world.
HOW IS INSPIRE CHANGING?
In the autumn of 2017 we paused production of the print magazine for INSPIRE, and did some research amongst readers and the churches who used it. The main findings showed us …
- you want Inspire to be evangelistic with a clear gospel message
- you like the idea of themed versions, especially around older people
- you’d be happy to pay a little for delivery and reduce advertising
So now, using the donations many of you send to help us continue, we have launched regular seasonal 'mini-magazines' available for you to use offering encouraging, engaging content – still stories, still jargon-free, still designed to be given away, still free. Our latest issue for Easter 2019 is available shortly, and will be followed by a Summer issue out in May with a focus on mental health.
The new smaller size adds THREE new possibilities:
- You can now overprint your details on the back when you order 100 copies, because it can be produced print-to-order. You can do this through CPO here. You can also easily insert an invitation
- You can even replace the story on the back with your own local story or message! Find out more here.
- themed editions are in the pipeline, with the first on faith in older people available from cpo.org.uk/inspire
Inspire is no longer dependent on advertising, but welcomes sponsors for themed editions, and donations so it stays free.
Go here to find out how to order and use our Inspire mini-mag in your communities.
We’re excited about the possibilities for our new Inspire format, and look forward to helping you reach your communities with the good news of Jesus. Do pray for us, as we pray for you.
Inspire is a ministry of the charity Christian Publishing & Outreach, registered in England & Wales (Charity no 221462). Company limited by guarantee No 588731. VAT no 860 219 341. Registered office: CPO, 1 Easting Close, Worthing BN14 8HQ, UK.