June 07 Inside this issue
A full listing of features in our June issue
Contents June 2007
Woman to Woman
* Anne Graham Lotz shares her own walk with God and encourages us all to seek a deeper relationship with him
* A faithful friend – Susan Bloomfield introduces her hearing dog Heidi
* Eve is not inferior! Elaine Storkey sorts through the confusion surrounding the first woman
* Confess your sins and know God’s forgiveness
* He was a hero- Adrian Plass pays tribute to ‘Woodbine Willie’
* Shared parenting – meet the dads who stay home to care for the children
Make a difference
* Use your skills and make new friends – three women explain how they did it
* Be inspired by the film Amazing Grace and fight slavery today
* Go greener with our tips for a more eco-friendly lifestyle
* Why is violence so acceptable in our society? Asks Veronica Zundel
* My designer dresses help disadvantaged women in India’ – Seema Isaiah introduces her ethical company
* Your health – The Salvation Army officer who battles agoraphobia
* Chicken and strawberries for dinner – favourite recipes from Michele Guinness
* Organiser – what to buy, see and read this month
For you to win
* Tresemme hairbrushes when you solve this month’s puzzle
* 10 copies of Beth Moore’s Get Out Of That Pit!
Coming next month in our July issue!
* Parenting second time around - when their children couldn't cope as parents, these grandmothers stepped in
* Meeting God in the garden - the private gardens which offer a place to stop and rest awhile
* Should we smack the childen? A psychologist argues for a common sense approach
* The zoo that celebrates creation and offers a grand day out!
* Fit for life - how one woman learnt to stop dieting and start living
Get more inspiring reading
You can order our printed INSPIRE magazine in bundles of 10 for your church. Get encouraged by stories of God at work in the UK and around the world – and it's great for giving away to those on the edge of church, too! Order FREE* for your church (*we welcome an annual donation towards our costs).