May 07 Inside this issue
A full listing of features in our May issue and what's coming next month in June
Woman to Woman
* Veronica Zundel faces her fears and joins the local gym
* What life is like for Christian women in LA, Romania, Hong Kong and South Africa
* Wendy Bray: “I’m not the woman with cancer anymore”
* This is my family – three women share their findings as they have sought to trace their family tree
* ‘My husband died of Aids’ the moving story of one woman’s struggle to rebuild her life
* Always wanting more – do we share the din of Potiphar’s wife?
* What makes us human? It’s not about what we can do, says Joni Eareckson Tada
* Man Alive – the fatherly goodness of God
Making a difference
* How one woman’s grief spurred her on to help others
* The Scottish teacher who spent a summer in Malawi sharing her skills in a local school
* Slow down and discover how a 16th century Rule of Life can transform your days*
* Say goodbye to stress and get more out of life
* When it comes to salads, we can learn a lot from the French!
* Organiser: What to read, where to go and what’s new this month
For you to win
* A stylish watering can
* Books and CD’s to help you de-stress
* Woman, the Full Story, by Michele Guinness
Coming next month
In our June issue
* Anne Graham Lotz – going deeper with God
* Full time fathers share the joys and challenges of being home with the children
* Meet Heidi – a hearing dog who has transformed the life of her owner
* Go the extra green mile – we’ve lots of ideas!
* Why confession if good for you!
Get more inspiring reading
You can order our printed INSPIRE magazine in bundles of 10 for your church. Get encouraged by stories of God at work in the UK and around the world – and it's great for giving away to those on the edge of church, too! Order FREE* for your church (*we welcome an annual donation towards our costs).