Dec 06 Inside this issue
What's inside our Christmas issue and what's to come in January
* Keep Jesus at the centre - five busy women share what works for them
* Learn from Mary - there's more to her than the story of the nativity
* Give thanks - three inspiring stories from women for whom Christmas is going to be extra special this year
* Reclaim your joy - take some time to reconnect to Jesus with our Christmas meditation
* Choose gifts that can change peoples lives
* Is Christmas really all about the family, asks Veronica Zundel?
* A dream come true - one woman's search for her real father
* Be creative and bring people together as you decorate your home and prepare to celebrate
* Christmas treats for you to make and share
* Bah Christmas! A wry look at increasing attempts to ban Christmas as a religious festival
* Stay healthy physically, emotionally and spiritually during the festive season
* Feed your mind with good things, says Andrew Graystone, our guest on Man Alive
* Special offer - Save 20% on a selection of gifts from our online shop
* Christmas countdown - what to see, do and buy this month
Coming next month . . .
* Could this be your year for love? If you're single, find out what Christian dating agencies can do for you
* 10 ways you can make a difference in 2007
* Facing the prospect of having to move to a new area? It could be a wonderful opportunity to change your life and receive God's blessing
* Are you a channel of God's peace? Take our test and find out!
* Plan your holiday - we found the perfect getaway in Jersey
Plus receive your free copy of the Christian Holiday Guide 2007
It's all in our January issue.
Get more inspiring reading
You can order our printed INSPIRE magazine in bundles of 10 for your church. Get encouraged by stories of God at work in the UK and around the world – and it's great for giving away to those on the edge of church, too! Order FREE* for your church (*we welcome an annual donation towards our costs).