Nov 06 contents
Find out what's inside our latest issue
Woman to Woman
· Lindsay O Connor: rebuilding her life after the traumatic birth of her fifth child
· Veronica Zundel questions the traditional doctrine of the cross
· Joni Eareckson Tada encourages us to take a flexible approach to life
· She looked back: The fatal mistake of Lot's wife
· 10 ways to become truly rich
· Man Alive: Russ Bravo says it's not good to be in too much of a hurry
· Elderly parents: Would you be able to care for them at home?
· Living and working together: three couples give the lowdown
· Health & Well-being: Overcoming Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
· One pot suppers to keep out the cold
· Organiser: What to read, where to go and what to buy this month
Making a difference
· Organising a church service for those in residential care
· Dying of ignorance: The woman fighting the spread of aids in Russia
· Well women workshops - it's all about women sharing their experiences in a non-threatening environment
For you to win
· Copies of The Yorkshire Coast, by Mark Denton and G P Taylor, when you solve this month's Word Spiral
· The Busy Christian's Guide to Busyness - we have 10 copies to give away to readers keen to join in the latest discussion
· Books, advent calendars and Rowena Bear from our selection of new products and books
Coming next month . . .
Reclaim the heart of Christmas . . .
· Be still - the way to avoid festive frazzle is to keep Jesus at the centre. We asked five busy women to share what works for them
· Be thankful - meet three women for whom this year's celebrations will be extra special
· Be creative - simple ideas to decorate your home and celebrate together
· Be generous - gifts of love and friendship that change lives
· Study Mary's story with Elaine Storkey
· Make Michele Guinness's Christmas treats
· Win a Duchy Christmas hamper!
Get more inspiring reading
You can order our printed INSPIRE magazine in bundles of 10 for your church. Get encouraged by stories of God at work in the UK and around the world – and it's great for giving away to those on the edge of church, too! Order FREE* for your church (*we welcome an annual donation towards our costs).